Monday, September 5, 2011

Dreams...

Today a question came “what’s job of your dream?”
In the minds of many their past streamed…

All the passion that they felt,
Caused their silence melt,
Everyone came up with their first loves,
That was lost in this world’s moves…

As a child we all were sure,
This is what we were born for,
But between this worldly lure,
And childhood passion we all got torn…

Now as the time passes by,
Do I try to avoid childhood dreams of my,
With all the time at our disposal,
Do we try to meet our proposal…

Some say my dreams were meant to be dreams,
But inside I hear that someone screams…
Some say I didn’t get what’s my calling,
But isn’t it about time to stop drifting…

All say wake up wake up,
But I would prefer if we all go back to sleep,
For once dare to see all the dreams that ran deep,
Refresh those memoirs,
That were our heart’s choirs.

Find your dreams of past,
Time is running out very fast,
Before it is too late,
Unlock your dreamland’s gate.

We all have set out on a journey,
That should end with many more things than money…
Reach to the depths of your heart,
And find that one dream which is your very own part…

Dedicated to MY FRIENDS…

3 comments:

varu... said...

Wow..lovely..well written!
sometimes its hard to realise and understand that one dream thats our very own part, the dream we want to turn to reality, many a times even if realise we mistake it for a dream and let it remain a dream...I wish I cud realise the dream of my life and turn to reality some day...

Rohit said...

Thanks Varu. Really happy that you liked the poem and if you really want then your dream shall definitely become a reality.

Yamini said...

I consider myself in "YOUR FRIENDS" so i thank you for the dedication in the first place.

Now talking about dream,s Sure, we all had differnet ones when we were kids and now we've maniplated them, and learnt to live and imagine within our limits.

But i've always felt that my dreamland is my parallel universe and what i live is reality.

It works well for me!

Great read!! :)