Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Introduction...


Many of my friends have waited for me to create a blog and save whatever I wrote especially Yamini. I never understood the purpose of the blog so kept postponing to create one. But today with so many things happening around the world especially in India and me doing all the stupid thinking I felt it is time I share my thoughts beyond a select few.
As the name suggest this blog is meant for me to just dump my series of thoughts and relieve my mind of its load. Now I realize that this can be a good place to know other people's opinions and understand things from different perspectives too.
I tend to write more under emotional outbursts than really well thought articles though I want to progress towards it and over time I know I will. But till then everything that I put are more of personal views and not intended to hurt anyone's sentiments; if it does please ignore or you are most welcomed to express your views and enlighten me of the new angle on the topic by adding your comments in my pensive bowl.
Welcome to The Pensive Bowl!!!

No comments: